Update

Hi all and welcome back to my blog,
After being absent for a little time, I have been working hard on my project still. As the deadlines come closer and closer I have needed to put my head down and focus on the task at hand. 
I have begun to fiddle with my SIM5320A more and have run into computer driver issues that are not being installed correctly, I have searched far and wide on the internet and have acquired the help of a friend, Stephen. He is very knowledgeable with the SIM5320A as he is currently using them at University. By utilizing Stephen I can freely get the help that I need. 

My solenoid locking system is coming together, I first designed a notch that would allow the locking pin to simply slide into the position without the  need to unlock the solenoid first and then place it into position. Unfortunately this didn't work as it was too small and tough to push the solenoid aside. So, instead the user will need to unlock the solenoid and then place the latch into position to lock, this is still easy to do as the zip falls into the position of the lock box when closed. 

If you have used the SIM5320 variants and could lend a hand please let me know. 

Thanks for reading, 
Perry 

Comments