Diagnostic Testing

Hi and welcome back... again,
Ill be starting diagnostic testing and evaluations on my project soon, but first I need to fix some key issues.
1. GPS driver and upload issues
- My computer drivers aren't properly downloading when connected to the SIM5320, I went to our local technician and he stated it may be a library issue and that I should reinstall said libraries. As for the upload issue it is just a matter of altering the code appropriately 

2. RFID Code Glitch
- I am currently having an issue with the RFID/ solenoid locking system, when I added an override switch to my system when activate for an extended period of time it shorts the Arduino and will thus not allow the RFID reader to work. To fix it momentarily I need to click the reset button located on the Arduino inside the bag. But when a reset needs to occur but the bag is locked all that needs to be done is to use the override to unlock and thus click the reset button, although this is inconvenient due to time restraints it may be the only option

Thanks for reading,
Perry

Comments