Project Casing

Welcome back to my blog,
I am currently designing a case/ box to house all of my project in the bottom of the bag. I am using plexi-glass (pictured below) and acrylic glue to bond it. The plexi-glass comes in a variety of colours. I could use clear to expose all the flashing lights and this would allow the user to see when it is turned on or low on battery, but by keeping it a darker colour will hide it in the bag more and make it undetectable when someone opens the bag, I could also place a fabric sheet over the top of it to disguise it further as this would show that it is the base of the bag instead of a false bottom. To cut it I will be using a Bador Laser Cutter (pictured below). To design the layout I will be sketching it on Adobe Illustrator, this software allows me to mark cut lines and mark areas where I can etch design and/or messages such as a product name or logo. 

Thanks for reading,
Cheers,
Perry 



Comments